Saturday, November 18th 2023 from 10 AM – 5 PM
Sunday, November 19th 2023 from 11 AM – 4 PM
(Setup is Friday evening 5 PM – 9 PM)
St. Albert Place (City Hall) / 5 St. Anne Street, St. Albert, Alberta
$150 if application is received before June 1, 2023 / $200 if received after June 1, 2023
Additional $25 if a table is required.
To accompany your application:
Payment in full by cheque or etransfer (email@example.com), or through our website with paypal.
- If exhibitor cancels before September 1, 2023 a cheque will be issued in the full amount.
- If the exhibitor cancels on or after September 1, 2023, they are liable for the full amount of the entry fee.
- In the event the exhibitor’s cheque is returned due to insufficient funds, a $45 administration fee will be charged to the exhibitor.
Cheques are to be made payable to ‘St. Albert Place Visual Arts Council’
Approximately 5 feet deep x 10 feet long / 2 chairs will be supplied and access to electrical is available. Artists are responsible for skirting tables and creating an attractive display. Note: An 8 foot table can be supplied for a cost of $25. Management will do their best to accommodate special requests.
Items to be included with your completed application form;
- List of crafts to be juried
- Images depicting design, quality and examples of your craft
- Images, diagram or description of booth display
- Entry fee, either full amount or deposit and post-dated cheque
- Previous craft fair experience
Jurying is on an ongoing basis and begins at the time your application is received.
Completed application form, jurying requirements and cheques made out to the St. Albert Place Visual Arts Council:
Country Craft Fair
PO Box 141, Station Main
St. Albert, Alberta T8N 1N2
Email firstname.lastname@example.org (However application will not be reviewed until payment is received)
Payment can be made online through Paypal.
The St. Albert Place Visual Arts Council (SAPVAC) is proud to sponsor its annual fundraiser, the COUNTRY CRAFT FAIR. We have been showcasing members of SAPVAC and artisans from around the region since 1986. Attendance is anticipated to be 2000+ and admission and parking are free.