ACCEPTING 2018 APPLICATIONS STARTING MARCH 1, 2018
Saturday, November 17, 2018
10 AM – 5 PM
Sunday, November 18, 2018
11 AM – 4 PM
St Albert Place (City Hall)
5 St. Anne Street
St. Albert, AB
$300 ($250 if application is received by May 31, 2018)
Approximately 5′ deep x 10′ long
Note: An 8’ table can be supplied for a cost of $25. Artist is responsible for draping and skirting of table.
Items to be included with your completed application form;
- Listing of crafts to be juried
- Photos depicting the design, quality and examples of your craft
- Diagram, description or photograph of booth display
- Deposit and post-dated cheque – payable to the Country Craft Fair
- Previous craft show experience (if first-time applicant)
Jurying is on an ongoing basis and begins at the time of mailing.
Complete application form, jurying requirements and cheques and mail to:
Country Craft Fair
PO Box 141, Station Main / St. Albert, Alberta T8N 1N2
THE FINE PRINT …
SAPVAC will supply two chairs for your space if needed. Space is limited to approximately 5’ by 10’. Artists are responsible for skirting tables and creating an attractive display for their craft. Access to electrical is available on a limited basis. Management will do their best to accommodate special requests.
Early Bird Special: $100 cheque dated in the present plus $150 cheque post-dated to May 31, 2018 ($175 with table) to accompany application.
$100 cheque dated in the present plus $200 cheque post-dated to September 1, 2018 ($225 with table) to accompany application.
$100 is non-refundable when accepted. If exhibitor cancels before September 1, 2018 a refund cheque (minus $100) will be issued. If the exhibitor cancels on or after September 1, 2018, they are liable for the full amount of the entry fee. In the event the exhibitor’s cheque is returned due to insufficient funds, a $45 administration fee will be charged to the exhibitor.
Thank you for your support.
SAPVAC (St. Albert Place Visual Arts Council) will give you a cheque for $25 for each NEW exhibitor you refer to the 2018 Craft Show.
The other fine print …
- You must be an accepted exhibitor to receive the cheque.
- The applicant cannot have participated in previous shows .
- The applicant must mention your referral at the time of application.
- The applicant must be an accepted exhibitor before you receive your bonus.
- Your cheque will be available at the 2018 Craft Show.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals you make.