- Saturday, November 21, 2020 / 10 AM – 5 PM
- Sunday, November 22, 2020 / 11 AM – 4 PM
- (Setup is Friday evening 5 PM – 9 PM)
St. Albert Place (City Hall) / 5 St. Anne Street, St. Albert, Alberta
$250 if application is received before May 31, 2020 / $300 if received after May 31, 2020
Additional $25 if a table is required.
To accompany your application:
- Payment in full by cheque or etransfer (email@example.com), or through our website with paypal, however there is a $10 administration fee.
- $100 is non-refundable when accepted.
- If exhibitor cancels before September 1, 2020 a cheque (minus $100) will be issued.
- If the exhibitor cancels on or after September 1, 2020, they are liable for the full amount of the entry fee.
- In the event the exhibitor’s cheque is returned due to insufficient funds, a $45 administration fee will be charged to the exhibitor.
Cheques are to be made payable to St. Albert Place Visual Arts Council.
Approximately 5 feet deep x 10 feet long / 2 chairs will be supplied and access to electrical is available. Artists are responsible for skirting tables and creating an attractive display.
Note: An 8 foot table can be supplied for a cost of $25. Management will do their best to accommodate special requests.
Items to be included with your completed application form;
- List of crafts to be juried
- Images depicting design, quality and examples of your craft
- Images, diagram or description of booth display
- Entry fee, either full amount or deposit and post-dated cheque
- Previous craft fair experience
Jurying is on an ongoing basis and begins at the time your application is received.
Completed application form, jurying requirements and cheques:
Country Craft Fair
PO Box 141, Station Main
St. Albert, Alberta T8N 1N2
Email firstname.lastname@example.org (However application will not be reviewed until payment is received)
payment can be made online through Paypal but there is a $10 administration fee.
SAPVAC will issue you a cheque for $25 for each new exhibitor you refer to the 2020 Country Craft Fair.
- You must be an accepted exhibitor to receive the cheque.
- The applicant cannot have participated in previous shows.
- The applicant must mention your referral at the time of application.
- The applicant must be an accepted exhibitor before you receive your bonus.
- Your cheque will be available at the 2020 Country Craft Fair.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals you make.