- Saturday, November 19, 2022 / 10 AM – 5 PM
- Sunday, November 20, 2022 / 11 AM – 4 PM
- Setup is Friday evening, November 18, 2022 from 5 PM – 9 PM.
St. Albert Place (City Hall) / 5 St. Anne Street St. Albert, AB
- $150 if application is received before June 1, 2022
- $200 if received after June 1, 2022
- Additional $25 if a table is required
To accompany your application:
- Payment in full by cheque or e-Transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org), or through our website with PayPal.
- If exhibitor cancels before September 1, 2022 a cheque will be issued in the full amount.
- If the exhibitor cancels on or after September 1, 2022, they are liable for the full amount of the entry fee.
- In the event the exhibitor’s cheque is returned due to insufficient funds, a $45 administration fee will be charged to the exhibitor.
Cheques are to be made payable to St. Albert Place Visual Arts Council.
- Approximately 5 feet deep x 10 feet long
- 2 chairs will be supplied
- Access to electrical is available
- Artists are responsible for skirting tables and creating an attractive display.
Note: An 8-foot table can be supplied for a cost of $25. Management will do their best to accommodate special requests.
Items to be included with your completed application form;
- List of crafts to be juried
- Images depicting design, quality and examples of your craft
- Images, diagram or description of booth display
- Entry fee; either full amount or deposit and post-dated cheque
- Previous craft fair experience
Jurying is on an ongoing basis and begins at the time your application is received.
Completed application form, jurying requirements and cheques made out to the St. Albert Place Visual Arts Council:
Country Craft Fair
PO Box 141, Station Main
St. Albert, AB T8N 1N2
Payment can be made online through PayPal.